At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As Food Product Development Director DACH (f/m/d/x) you will identify and drive new strategies for our physical product – the food! Together with our team of experts across Product Development, Recipe Development and Ingredient Development you will be responsible for designing & delivering recipes, ingredients and products that delight our DACH customers every week. Your detail-oriented & continuous improvement mindset will let the teams thrive to expand their and the company’s capabilities.
Your area of responsibility
- You will devise, drive and deliver our product development and innovation strategy
- You will be accountable for our in-house recipe development operations and co-pack capability building
- You take over the responsibility for establishing and protecting the quality of our product
- You will champion the consumer in everything we do, using data to establish insights and drive improvements
- You will be building and developing your team
- You are responsible for the food related KPIs – spotting trends & building relevant continuous improvement plans
- You will partner with stakeholders across the business to continuously improve and evolve the way we work and the results we can achieve
- You have strong working experience in a high-performance working environment with experience in serving multi-market/international consumers and/or portfolio/multi-brands, ideally within a senior NPD or R&D function
- You have experience in leading & managing multiple teams
- You are a savvy consumer insights interpreter and see a solution to every problem
- You bring a cost conscious and value driven approach to consumer solutions
- You are creative and convincing with strong communication skills
- You are ideally bilingual in German and English, although only English is mandatory
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and HelloFreshGo products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as in house gym and yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Fürstenberg Institut
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.