At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As a Project Manager Warehouse Automation Software, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, engineering, implementation and enhancements of our Warehouse Control System (WCS) for the automation technology in our fulfilment centers. You’ll be an integral part to build the future fulfilment network for HelloFresh and to achieve the ambitious growth targets of our business.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Drive the design and specification of the delivery of Warehouse Control System and Material Flow Control Systems as an integrative part of our system landscape
- Dive deep into logistics processes and its interfaces with WMS as well as the WCS on frontend and backend
Manage the external WCS development as well as software quality assurance and commissioning of the solutions from our suppliers remotely and on site, ensuring the precise implementation of the agreed services
- Apply project management best practices, tools and techniques to ensure the highest quality of documentation, communication and risk management
- Be the central interface of the automation software work-stream for internal stakeholders such as planning, operations, Tech, as well external conveyor system suppliers
- Innovate our logistic processes and WCS by challenging the status quo and specifying them in detail
What you’ll bring
- Completed studies in systems engineering, automation, logistics, information technology or another suitable field of study
- At least 3 years professional experience in IT project management as a Product Owner, Product Manager or other relevant role
- A significant track record of design, delivery and analysis of end to end IT projects in warehousing
- Basic programming and data analysis skills
- Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
- Domain experience with automation of warehouse systems and logistics is desirable
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals and project scope
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) are required, any other additional language skills would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and Overseas (up to 20-30% of your working time, depending on the project phase).
What we offer you
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.