At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- You will learn by working together with experts in your field and have the opportunity to continuously develop professionally.
Your area of responsibility
- Leading an operational and creative team within the recipe development team
- Ownership of operational recipe development process, identification and improvements implementation
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow in the creative test kitchen
- Agile capacity planning and structuring
- Responsibility for managing an error free execution of NPD and EPD
- Ownership of recipe data and tracking
- Responsibility for conducting professional recipe tastings
- Defining recipe quality standards on behalf of consumers, and ensure they are delivered OTIFIQ
- You have already gained 5 years of professional experience in the field of Product Development, Supply Chain or Business Administration with a high passion for food
- You have experience in leading and managing an operational team
- You are an organization talent and effective in structuring workload
- You are familiar with processes and enjoy developing and constantly changing them
- You question the status quo and contribute to continuous improvement with your proposed solutions
- You work in a structured, conscientious and data-driven manner
- You are ideally bilingual in German and English, although only English is mandatory
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and HelloFreshGo products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as in house gym and yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Fürstenberg Institut
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.