At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef’s Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
As a strategic Product Manager (f/m/d/x) within the HelloFresh DACH cluster you will have the ownership and execution of complex, highly collaborative and cross-functional projects related to our consumer product. Furthermore, in this commercial and data-driven role you will get the chance to have a significant impact to our business by identifying product opportunities and eventually execute new product launches resulting in what is most important to us: customer satisfaction. As an ambassador of continuous improvement and thought leadership, you will contribute in making the company successful in terms of innovation and fresh thinking to create products, menus and variety that our customers love because “we want to change the way people eat, forever”.
Your area of responsibility
- With your hands-on mentality you identify product opportunities, followed by the development and execution of new product launches to increase customer satisfaction
- You analyse & interpret our product data and consumer insights to provide solid recommendations to our senior leadership team
- You demonstrate your continuous improvement mindset on our product management processes (e.g. further development of our product life-cycle management)
- You build business cases, including financials and tech requirements to support Product Development
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience from an entrepreneurial and commercial role in an e-commerce environment; CPG and food industry is a plus
- You have a university degree, ideally in Business Administration / Management, Engineering, Economics, or related fields
- You are results-oriented: you are conscientious and thorough in accomplishing tasks, have great project management skills and always an eye on deadlines
- You have (very) good MS Office skills, especially in Excel/PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English, speaking German is a plus
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and HelloFreshGo products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as in house gym and yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Fürstenberg Institut
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action – from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.